1. Simply roll out a sheet of wrapping paper onto the floor. I taped two pieces together because my grouping was wider than the width of the wrapping paper.
2. Arrange your pictures on the wrapping paper and trace with a pencil.
3. Remove pictures and trace pencil lines with a marker so you can see them better.
4. Tape your wrapping paper to the wall and stand back to determine it is straight and the way that you want it.
5. Measure hangers on the back of frames to determine nail placement on the wall.
6. Nail holes and remove wrapping paper.
7. Hang pictures.
See? That wasn't so bad.